The M.Sc. Program is devoted to the computation and network technologies and the design and development of advanced applications of these technologies.
The Program aims to provide specialized knowledge in cutting-edge computing and network technologies as well as in the design and development of advanced applications of these technologies.
The Program emphasizes on providing both theoretical knowledge and practical skills that graduates acquire high level of theoretical training, practical experience and expertise to meet the needs imposed by rapid technological developments and labor market. The Program achieves the cultivation of practical skills through appropriate high level education and real case studies. Specifically, the graduate of the Program will be able to:
- Analyze requirements, evaluate and select technological solutions regarding the needs of an organization in computer and network equipment.
- Utilize optimally software development tools as well as hardware and network technologies.
- Analyze and design complex networks and programs wireless devices.
- Utilize grid computing technologies and cloud computing to design applications and services based on the dynamic user requirements.
- Exploit environments of parallel and distributed processing for computationally demanding and / or large-scale applications.
- To design and develop mobile and pervasive computing systems.
- To plan and implement innovative web applications and services that utilizes advanced Internet technologies.
- Understand the interaction of Internet technologies from the physical layer up to the application level for efficient use of the product application.